Monday, May 16, 2016

Hey Dawn Loves {Original Post date - April 18th, 2016}


There is so much going on that I can't describe my joy. I will be featuring my first author interview here AND a very special guest. A friend asked me just yesterday, "how do you seem to find time to all the tasks I have and seem to hold down a day job?" Thankfully, I have a job that allows me some free time. To create, write, blog, post pics on Instagram, or just to live my life. 
I can honestly say I have to find a balance. After all, I am a Libra! That's what we do. Time management is the key and I may need some assistance if things get any crazier. In the next five days, I will announce an event that is coming up in June along with the other features just mentioned above. It will provide a different dimension to my brand and a little inside of what makes me tick. 
Thank you for taking the time to come here to get some news and interacting with me.

Until next time...
Be well,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Becoming A Screenwriter

Hello Fam! Yes, I know. It's been a minute. Don't beat me up too bad. Moving, job changes, and life have definitely gotten in...