Sunday, August 2, 2020

My Top Ten Favorite Movies ~ Horror Edition





                                                                 

Heyyyyyyyy Fam!!!

I'm overly excited to share My Top Ten fav Horror Movies of All-Time! I love Horror movies and of course writing about horror.
This post would probably be more relevant around Halloween. But as you may know (or not) my belief is, if you love Halloween, Scary movies and all things creepy can be celebrated any time of the year!

                                            *Rubs hands together & evil laugh ensues

 #1 Seven (This movie still disturbs me to this day)

#2 Train to Busan (Made me fall in love with Zombie movies again)

#3 Cabin in the Woods (Joss Whedon, duh!)

#4 Dawn of the Dead (2004 edition) (Classic. And the way these zombies run!)

#5 Queen of the Damned (Visually appealing and killer soundtrack)

#6 Halloween 2 (Best Michael Myers movie)

#7 28 Days Later (It's action non-stop)

#8 30 days of Night (A beautiful twist about Vampires)

#9 The Thing (1982) (One of John Carpenter's best movies ever)

#10 Underworld (Everything about this Vampire world is amazing and yeah, I still don't do Werewolves)

Bonus movies (in no particular order) ~ Constantine, Lost Boys, Pet Sematary, Creepshow 1 & 2, Get Out, The Silence of the Lambs, The Birds, Psycho, The Strangers, Final Destination 1 & 4, Hereditary, The Quiet Place, Split, The Shining, Psycho and IT(2017)


That's it! As always...

Be well,

D.

                                                                        
                                                                                             
                                
                                                      Cool Beats- Background Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Becoming A Screenwriter

Hello Fam! Yes, I know. It's been a minute. Don't beat me up too bad. Moving, job changes, and life have definitely gotten in...