Tuesday, August 4, 2020

My Top Ten Favorite Movies ~ SciFi Edition






                                                                              



Hello Fam!

Welcome to My Top Ten Favorite Science Fiction Movies of All-Time.

While I don't seek out Scifi movies on the regular, I would be remiss if I didn't share my love for these cinema projects.

Let me add a little factoid about me. I love ALL of the Star Wars movies and I'm also a Trekkie. Yes, you can be both. Seriously.😉
Enjoy!

1) Empire Strikes Back

2) Star Trek 2 - The Wrath of Khan

3) Star Trek 6 -The Undiscovered Country

4) Star Wars Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace

5) The Fifth Element

6) Oblivion

7) Terminator 1, 2 & Salvation

8) Valerian

9) World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles

10) Independence Day


Be well,

D.                                    

                                              What I was listening to while writing this blog
                                                             
                                                           Star Wars Live- John Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Becoming A Screenwriter

Hello Fam! Yes, I know. It's been a minute. Don't beat me up too bad. Moving, job changes, and life have definitely gotten in...